-Two chicken thighs (they’re cheaper and juicier than the breast)
-A two inch long section of chorizo
-Half a small-ish onion
-A clove of garlic
-A small handful of mushrooms
-A small handful of green beans (around 12-ish)
– A splash Balsamic vinegar
– A teaspoon of coconut oil
-A squeeze of Tomato purée
-A teaspoon of Paprika
-A handful of spinach
-Half a tin of kidney beans (can use capellini beans or even chickpeas)
-a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (optional)
1)chop the garlic, onion, mushrooms, green beans and chorizo on a chopping board and leave to one tide
2) heat your coconut oil in a large frying pan. Using kitchen scissors, chop your chicken into strips straight into the warm pan (saves on washing another chopping board and knife).
3) give your chicken a few minutes, turning it continuously until it’s all white on the outside. Then add all your pre-chopped bits from earlier.
4) add your paprika and stir in the pan for around 5 minutes until your beans begin to soften and your mushrooms and onions have browned.
5) Then, add a big squeeze of tomato purée and a splash of balsamic vinegar and stir until everything in the pan is coated.
6) Add the kidney beans and a handful of spinach and simmer until the beans are warmed through and the spinach is slightly wilted.
7) plate up and sprinkle with parmasian cheese to finish.