This one is a great take on classic scrambled egg with lots of tasty extra bits, including new potatoes to stodge it out and keep you fuller for longer!
-3 New potatoes
-2 inch long section of chorizo
-A handful of mushrooms
-A handful of spinach
-salt and pepper
-a handful of rocket
-a few cherry tomatoes
-a squeeze of mayo/salad cream (any salad dressing of your choice)
-spoonful of coconut oil
- Grab a chopping board and cut your potatoes into small chunks. Also slice up your mushrooms and chorizo into small strips.
- Pop a spoonful of coconut oil into a medium saucepan, when hot, add all your chopped ingredients and stir until the potato starts to brown on the outside.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan on top of your other bits and stir continuously until mostly solidified, this should only take a minute or two
- When the egg is nearly cooked, add your handful of spinach and salt and pepper to taste.
- When the spinach starts to wilt remove from the pan and pop on a plate.
- add a handful of rocket and a couple of tomatoes on the side and drizzle with a little mayo (or a different salad dressing of your choice)