-A handful of risotto rice
-A portion of ready cooked prawns (around 8), I use frozen-pre cooked prawns
-A handful of mushrooms
-A handful of peas
-A handful of sweetcorn
-200ml of chicken stock
-2 inch long section of chorizo
-a teaspoon of coconut oil
-A clove of garlic
- Dice your garlic clove and chop your chorizo and mushrooms into strips.
- Heat up the coconut oil in a large wok/frying pan
- add the garlic, mushroom and chorizo into the pan and stir for a minute of so until slightly browned.
- Add in your prawns, peas and sweetcorn. At this point, pop the kettle on to make your stock in you need to.
- Add a handful of risotto rice to the pan and stir until well intertwined.
- Add your stock and stir thoroughly, leave to simmer for around 10-15 mins, or until the liquid has all gone down and the rice tastes cooked. Feel free to add more hot water if neccecery.
- Plate up and enjoy! This will keep for a couple of days to great for meal prepping or saving the left overs 🙂