-Two chicken thighs (preferably with the skin on)
-Salt and pepper
-Mixed salad leaves
-Tomatoes (and any other salad-y things you may have in the fridge)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees (180 fan)
- lay your chicken out on a chopping board and rub a large pinch of each of your seasoning’s into the chicken skin (or meat if you’re using skinless).
- Once the salt, pepper, garlic powder and steak seasoning is all worked into the chicken, place it on a baking tray and pop in the oven for 20 mins.
- While you wait, Pop a handful of your salad and cherry tomatoes on the plate ready to go. Feel free to add any other salad-y bits you fancy (eg, cucumber, chopped pepper etc)
- When the 20 minutes is up, cut through the thickest park of the chicken to check its cooked all the way through and there are no pink bits
- plate up the chicken and enjoy!