Eggy bread is such a home comfort food, I wanted to give it a little twist by topping it with some guac-style stuff and making it into a sort of Bruschetta! It tastes so fresh and will really fill you up
-A splash of milk
-5 cherry tomatoes
-1/2 a ripe avocado
-2 slices of bread
-Salt and pepper
-1 Teaspoon of coconut oil
- Pop a large frying pan on a medium heat and put in the oil to heat up. whisk your egg and a splash of milk in a wide bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and which into the mix.
- Now dunk each slice of bread in the egg mixture until well coated. Place your soggy bread in the frying pan, flipping over after a couple of minutes.
- Don’t forget to keep an eye on yoir bread while you prepare you topping
- Dice up your tomatoes into tiny pieces, then mash you avocado half in a bowl. Add the tomato to the avocado and mix it all together.
- Put your cooked eggy bread on a plate and spread your avocado mixture evenly on top. Add a sprinkle of pepper on top for a dash of extra flavour.