Pizza for breakfast? Basically a dream come true! This is one of my favourite lazy weekend brunch recipes, so delicious and guilt free!
-1 Wrap (I used a gluten free wrap)
-1 tablespoon of tomato puree
-1 Tablespoon of tomato pesto
– 50g grated parmesan cheese
-A couple of cherry tomatoes
-A handful of spinach
- preheat your oven to 180 degrees and pop your wrap on a baking tray.
- Spoon the pesto and tomato puree onto the wrap and spread to form the tomato base, mixing them together as you spread.
- slice up your tomatoes and scatter on top, then sprinkle your grated cheese evenly all over the pizza.
- crack the egg in the middle and pop the pizza in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the egg looks cooked.
- Sprinkle the spinach on top and return to the oven for a minute if you prefer the spinach slightly wilted.
That’s your pizza brunch ready to go! enjoy 🙂