This low carb, high fat curry is perfect to curb those weekend takeaway cravings. It’s so creamy, full of flavour and completely guilt free!
-4 chicken thighs
-1 tin of coconut milk
-100g sugar snap peas
-1 clove garlic
-A small bunch of coriander
-2 teaspoons graham masala
-2 tablespoons curry powder
-1 tablespoon tomato puree
-300g cauliflower heads or ready made cauliflower rice
-1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Heat your oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Chop your Onion, garlic, mushroom and sugar snaps.
- Using meat scissors, chop your chicken into bite sized pieces straight into the pan.
- Stir until the chicken is all white on the outside, then add your garlic, onion and sugar snaps and stir until the onion starts to brown.
- Add the graham masala and mushrooms, stir well.
- add the curry powder and pour in the coconut milk. Stir until combined, then add the tomato puree and coriander. Leave to simmer until the liquid thickens to your desired sauce-like consistency.
- Whilst your curry is simmering, grab the cauliflower heads and pop them in a blender until they start to resemble rice (unless you bought the ready-blended stuff)
- Transfer to a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for two and a half minutes until soft.
- Serve up your cauliflower rice and curry and dig in!