I love this fluffy, thick style of pancakes instead of the more traditional, crepe-like kind. Normally I’d only ever have them if I was eating out but this recipe is so easy to make, its easy to whip them up for a weekend treat!
-1 cup of gluten free self raising flour
-1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
-2 tablespoons coconut oil
-I used Honey, banana and blueberries, peanut butter is also delicious!
- Measure out the flour and milk and whisk together until combined. Try to whisk out the lumps if you can but don’t worry if some remain.
- Crack in the egg and whisk into the mixture.
- Heat a teaspoon of the oil in a large frying pan. Use a ladle to scoop the mixture into the pan, one scoop will make one pancake.
- Repeat step 3 until all your batter has been used up and you’ve got a big stack of pancakes!
- Top with your favourite fruit and any other bits and bobs you fancy and enjoy!