-75g pasta (I used gluten free)
-A two inch long section of chorizo
-A handful of green beans
-A handful of cherry tomatoes
-A handful of mushrooms
-A tablespoon of pesto (I used tomato pesto)
-One sundried tomato
-A splash of red wine (or cooking wine)
-A pinch of salt and pepper
-A teaspoon of garlic powder
-A handful of spinach
-A tablespoon of coconut oil
-A tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the pasta in a small pan according to the instructions on the packet. Leave that to boil while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Chop the beans, mushrooms, sundried tomato and chorizo. Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat then tip all of your chopped ingredients into the pan.
- Season with the salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir until the beans begin to feel soft.
- Add the pesto, red wine and spinach, then chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the pan. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add to the pan, stir until the pasta is coated in the pesto.
- Serve and top with the grated cheese if using.